We are always happy to pass along our knowledge and experience about most any topic involving telecommuting or virtual teams. As examples, we can deliver short training sessions (30-60 min) on any of the following topics:
- Using an electronic whiteboard for brainstorming (the KJ method)
- Running effective virtual project launch meetings
- Leading hybrid virtual meetings
- Effective use of Instant Messaging in a business setting
- Virtual celebrations
- Making virtual one-on-one meetings work
The prefered delivery format is—you guessed it—virtual via an e-learning platform, but in-person training can be arranged if this is the only way you can get approval in your company (the irony of this is not lost on us). To arrange for training, please contact our virtual training coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.